How to make projector brighter [5 Best working methods]
No matter. Where you are using the projector. In the living room, home theater, or in a large venue. Dim images can ruin the experience of the projection.
If you are facing this issue. Then our today article is focused on. On how to make the projector brighter or increase the luminosity of any projector.
In this article. I will cover everything related to increasing the brightness of the projector. And also tell you. Which is the best projector for the bright lumens output?
Which you can use in the bright living room. Without any worry about the dim image. And another interesting thing about the brightness of the projector.
Let’s begin our today’s conversion on the projector brightness.
Read Also: How to use a projector outside during the day [7 Tips to Follow]
How can I make my projector brighter or increase lumens?
So there are five things you can play with them and improve your projector brightness.
Clean the projector lens
Check your projector lens. If they are dusty, clean them. It might be possible. Because of the dusty projector lens. Your projector struggles to output the light.
To clean the projector lens. You will need the microfiber cloth and the projector lens cleaning solution. For the proper steps of cleaning the projector lens. Read this complete projector lens cleaning guide.
Change the bulb
After a long time with the projector. Projector light source or bulb. Start losing its bulb intensity to produce a bright image. So it will be good to change the projector bulb.
And when you are going to buy the projector bulb. Make sure it’s by the company. Because using the wrong projector bulb. This can be the cause of other issues. Like projector overheating.
To replace the projector bulb. Follow our article Projector bulb or lamp replacement.
Use manual setting
If your projector image looks less bright. This is the first thing you have to do in the setting. Go to your projector setting. And find the brightness setting. There you can adjust the projector brightness from 0 to 100.
I will not suggest that you increase your brightness to 100. It will be better to adjust your brightness from 0 to 100. According to your eyesight.
Change the projector from eco mode
Change your projector modes. If your projector is at its lowest mode or eco mode. Then change it to the highest lumens output mode. This name is different in every projector. Try them manually.
Basically when your projector is in eco mode. A projector bulb is forced to use a certain amount of energy.
For further brightness improvement. You can choose the “cool” color temperature. The image will appear bright. But your image color will not be like real life.
Clean the air intake and exhaust port
When you turn on your projector highest lumens output. It will be good to clean your projector’s air intake and exhaust port.
Because your projector uses more power. And produces more heat than the normal mode of the projector.
For that, clean your projector air filter and exhaust port.
More What you can do
- Use the high-gain projector screen. So your projector screen reflects most of the projected light. And provide your bright image.
- If right now you are using the white projector screen. You should change it with the grey projector screen.
- Most of the specific home theater rooms. Have an ambient-controlled room. But if you use the projector in the living room. Or your home theater room does not have control over the ambient light. I will suggest you cover your windows with curtains. To avoid any ambient light.
- If you are planning to project on the 150 to 200-inch projector screen. You should drop the plan. Because the bigger projector screen you choose. Your projector lumen will spread on the bigger part of the screen. And it will dim your projected image. A 100-inch projector screen will be good. It’s bigger than any normal screen size of the TV.
- And try to put your projector near the screen. If you want to buy a new projector. I will suggest you go with the ultra-short throw or short throw projector.
Shopping for a good projector in terms of brightness
These are some bright projectors. Which you can use in bright conditions. In every price range.
Conclusion: How to make the projector brighter?
Having a dim projection light. Can bother you a lot anywhere you use the projector. Except in the darkroom. But we can’t use the projector all the time. In the darkroom.
And most of the users don’t have a special room to use the projector. For the bright image.
So, you should know how you can make the projector brighter. Without spending on the projector.
If you want to buy the new bright projector. Here in this article. Some bright projectors. Which lumens output is high? Then the normal home cinema projector.
See you next time….