Page Contents Shortcut
- 1 What things should you look for in the connection between tablet and projector?
- 2 Wireless.
- 3 Wired.
- 4 Conclusion.
- 5 Reference.
Searching for how you can connect your projector and tablet. And frustrated with the wrong information. There I have explained every right possible way to connect the projector and laptop.
In this article, I will tell you about those ways step by step. So you won’t get confused about how to connect the projector and laptop.
These connection processes will be for every type of connection no matter what. How you make the connection between the projector and tablet. Wired or Wireless.
So today I am going to tell you a lot’s things about the connection between projector and laptop. But before that, there are some things you should look for as well you should care about them.
What things should you look for in the connection between tablet and projector?
For the connection between the projector and tablet. Your tablet should have USB, USB-C, Micro HDMI, and your projector should have HDMI and VGA ports. To receive the audio and video signals.
And if you are using the Chromecast or other screen mirroring dongle. It should be powered up. As well the HDMI to VGA adapter should be powered up. If you are using it. There are various reasons why HDMI to VGA adapters don’t work. For that, you can read this article on why HDMI to VGA adapters is not working.
And also when you connect the HDMI and VGA cable. In your projector make sure you have chosen that VGA and HDMI port. In which you plug the HDMI and VGA cable.
How to connect a tablet to a projector wirelessly with Chromecast?
We have to do the usual stuff with the Chromecast device.
- First, connect the google Chromecast with the projector. For that plug the Chromecast HDMI cable into the HDMI input port of the projector.
- And then power up your Google Chromecast. For that, you have to plug the micro USB into a USB cable with the Chromecast and the power source. And choose the HDMI input source on your projector. In which you have plugged the Google Chromecast.
- Now download and install the google home app. On your tablet. And set up the google home app.
- And click on the plus icon. Add your projector.
How to plug a tablet into a VGA projector wirelessly?
If you have the VGA projector. And if you want to, the wireless connection between projector and tablet. Then you can do it too. Let’s see how.
- Plug the VGA cable into your projector input VGA port.
- Then the other end of the VGA cable will connect with the HDMI to VGA adapter.
- Now at the HDMI to VGA adapter. At HDMI cable. You have to plug the HDMI into the HDMI female coupler.
- Now at that HDMI to HDMI female coupler. You have to plug the anycast.
- Power up your anycast and on your projector. Then choose the VGA input port. In which you have plugged the VGA cable.
- Now go to your Tablet. Wireless display option. And choose your projector. And you are ready to project your tablet content on the projector.
How to hook up a tablet to an HDMI projector with the ScreenBeam?
If you want to do wireless projection by connecting your projector and table. I will suggest that you use the ScreenBeam dongle. It’s the best after Google Chromecast. No crash and no lag connection between projector and tablet.
- Turn off your projector.
- Now plug the ScreenBeam dongle into the HDMI input port of the projector. To power up this.
- Connect with the micro USB to USB cable with the screen beam. And then connect with the strong power source.
- And choose the HDMI input port. In which you have plugged the Screen Beam. Then you will see the Screen Beam interface on the projector screen.
- Now go to your tablet. Wireless display option. And choose your screen beam device. And project your tablet screen on the projector’s huge screen.
How to connect a tablet to a projector via USB micro or C?
If your projector has the USB-C or Micro USB. Then you will need the special 2-in-1 USB Type C Micro USB to HDMI Cable. If you have this cable. Then you can easily hook up your projector to the tablet. Using your USB-C and Micro USB port.
- First, choose a port on the tablet. USB-C or Micro USB.
- If you find which port you have in the Tablet. Then go ahead and connect your cable with the tablet. You may go with the USB-C or Micro USB.
- Now connect the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI input port of the projector.
- And also connect the USB cable with any power source. Which can give us a stable connection between the projector and tablet.
How to connect a tablet to a projector with micro HDMI to HDMI?
If you have the tablet. In which micro HDMI cable is available. Don’t feel odd. You can connect your tablet and projector. For that, you will need the Micro HDMI to HDMI cable. Then you can easily make the connection between the tablet and projector.
- Find the micro HDMI port in the tablet.
- Then go ahead and connect the micro HDMI cable. In the micro HDMI output port of the tablet.
- Then the last step. Connect the normal HDMI cable into the HDMI input port of the projector. And choose the HDMI input port. Where you plug the HDMI cable.
How to connect a tablet to a VGA projector?
If you have the USB type c port in the tablet. Then it will be easy for you to connect with the projector. Now worry about how you will connect. Let me show you a tutorial.
But before that, you will need the USB-C to HDMI adapter, HDMI to VGA adapter, and yes good quality VGA cable. Collect all these three essential items.
- Connect the USB-C cable to the USB-C port of the tablet. Of the USB-C to HDMI adapter.
- Now take the HDMI to VGA adapter. And connect the HDMI cable into the USB-C to HDMI adapter HDMI port.
- Now we will use the VGA cable. And connect with the HDMI to VGA adapter.
- This cable’s other end will go into the VGA input port of the projector.
- Don’t forget to power up your active HDMI to VGA adapter. And as we know VGA cables don’t carry audio signals. You can use the audio output port on the adapter. To connect with the external speakers.
And choose the VGA port into the projector. In which you have hooked up the VGA cable.
How to connect a projector to a Microsoft tablet?
To connect your projector with the Microsoft tablet. You will need the mini display port to HDMI adapter. And HDMI cable. Then you are ready to go.
- Take the mini display port to the HDMI adapter. And connect the mini display port cable into the Microsoft tablet.
- Take the HDMI cable. And connect into the mini display port to the HDMI adapter.
- And choose the HDMI port. In which you have plugged the HDMI cable.
Tablets are very useful in business presentations. And school to show the presentation and in showing the study content. And how we can forget churches. Where you can use the tablet to show lyrics on the big screen. By connecting the tablet with the projector.
Or any other work where you will need to connect the tablet with the projector. To show the tablet content on the big screen. By using the projector.
After reading the whole article. You don’t need any other article. On how you can connect the tablet to the projector.
See you next time in any tutorial or informative article…